ocean float

ocean float

Friday 19 July 2013

What was sent to me...

Can't you see I love you?
Even from a distance
The signs are everywhere
Take this one for instance
I stood across the hall
And didn't say a word
You turned and looked though
As if my thoughts you heard
I just kept on looking
And I know I saw you smile
I felt my heart leap
Haven't seen one in a while
Every day I tell you
What you mean to me
Every time you say the same
We both wish we could be
And yet every now and then
After you talk with him
You pass me by in the halls
Making my hopes grow dim
I wish that you'd just leave him
But I guess thats just absurd
I know I can be better though
I hope you trust my word
Not a word you mutter
Not even under your breath
I feel the pain within me
Leaving me cold as death
-....

No comments:

Post a Comment