ocean float

ocean float

Monday 24 June 2013

 Contradictions:

There is nothing more that i hate than hypocrites (such as a certain person). He's always saying " Don't stray from the 'right' path and to always listen to his guidance. but i find it harder and harder to obey because he himself has stayed form the 'right' path and went 'left' (hypothetically). Why should i listen to someone who went all 'left' before i was even born? it makes no sense. He says all you need in life are he basics such as being polite, respectful, hard working, intelligent, etc...

he says if you see a good person applying to you with no education and is willing to learn and there is a person who likes to trick people but has all the education needed and more. he said a boss would pick the first person because they wouldn't betray him like the second. hes right but in the real world the person with the best education requirements always win. i not saying it's impossible but slim. i want to say something but i cant. he never lets me. or i don't let myself. all that comes out is "yeah you're right...". maybe me myself am a hypocrite.

Before Weak:


All the babies that i came across in my life have always brought joy to those who bore them and around them. but why does when baby appear who isn't born yet bring me so much sadness and pain? I shouldn't care. well... at least i thought i didn't but when it all comes down to me plainly. I'm really weak and ill minded.

weak because i have no voice, no thoughts, no appearance, no words, no confidence, pride or ant strong points. I'm just weak. Is it normal to be this way?


No comments:

Post a Comment